Sunday, October 17, 2010

Midterm Letter

Midterm Letter
ENG 102
Oct 17, 2010



Dear Laura Darrow,



My experience in English 102 so far has been an interesting ride. I have learned a great deal of new ways of studying, reading, and handling information. I have felt like my biggest challenge in this class has been literary analysis. This is a whole new experience for me. My biggest success in this class has been the feeling of wanting to keep giving my best at my assignments. I have enjoyed reading the books.


While spending this time reading the stories of war, I have a different respect for those who have fought for our country. These books have given me a greater understanding of war and what is involved in it. The stories were dramatic and vivid. I felt like they were in the same room with me. This is my first time trying literary analysis; all my other English classes have only been research and summarizing. This has been a very enjoyable, educational class.


Some of my goals are to improve my ability in literary analysis, my reading ability, and my efforts in my assignments. I would like to go above and beyond what my norm is. I want to set a goal of a better grade letter and push myself to do my best and beyond. I have always had a little trouble in English and I want to have more confidence in the papers I write.



Sincerely Yours,

Jennifer McFarland

No comments:

Post a Comment